From 1 January 2017 VET FEE‑HELP will cease and VET Student Loans will commence. For more information visit VET Student Loans.
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection website – information about visas and other issues for international students.
- Study Assist website – information about Australian Government assistance for financing tertiary study
- VET FEE‑HELP – eligibility, how to apply, how to repay and other information.
- Providers that offer Commonwealth assistance – lists of higher education providers and approved VET providers.
- VET FEE‑HELP on the Australian Tax Office website – how VET FEE‑HELP works, repaying the debt, debt indexation and voluntary repayments.
- training.gov.au – the official national register of VET information for experienced training sector users on training packages, qualifications, courses, units of competency and registered training organisations.
- HEIMSHELP website – requirements and procedures for higher education and VET providers.
- Federal Register of Legislation website – provides the full text of all recent Australian Government legislation.
- Parliamentary sitting calendar – dates for both the House of Representatives and the Senate.