The Community Child Care Fund (CCCF) Special Circumstances Grant Opportunity is designed to support continuity of child care, in particular in disadvantaged or vulnerable communities, where service viability is affected by an unforeseen factor outside the control of the service such as:
- a natural disaster or weather event such as bushfire, drought, flood and other events.
- another unforeseen event or circumstance which would result in market failure for the community.
- seeking to commence a new service in a community where another service has closed, resulting in a lack of suitable child care.
The amount of funding provided to applicants will be determined on a case-by-case basis, depending on the activity being funded and the circumstances of the applicant. Funding provided under this grant opportunity is one-off and short-term.
Child Care services are eligible to apply for grant funding where there is a financial need in order to continue to provide child care in the community.
Please refer to the CCCF Special Circumstances Grant Opportunity Guidelines for further details on eligibility, assessment criteria and reporting requirements.
If you require further information please phone 1300 650 848 between 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM AEDT or email the CCCF team at CCCFSpecialCircumstances@education.gov.au
- Community Child Care Fund Special Circumstances Guidelines
- Community Child Care Fund Special Circumstances Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Community Child Care Fund Special Circumstances Fact Sheet
- Community Child Care Fund Special Circumstances Application Form
- Community Child Care Special Circumstances Application Form – Budget Template